[se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I coulda been anyone from anywhere, but I chose to be me, from right here
That was last time.” Nate points out rather smugly. Ignoring the fact that he had run to Kings End without realizing, he did appear to be fine, his grin firmly in place and his expression schooled into one of detached interest.

His one good eye shifts around the landscape, taking in all the little pieces of it before Nate nods. “Grounds could be like it in the future.” He wasn’t going to even pretend to hold his breath. Things would only change if someone was dedicated enough to really put in the work, and that person was not him.

Nate would deny it until his dying breath, but a shudder runs through him as Wessex turns the conversation to war. “Y’think that’ll be anytime soon.” He jokes, no heart in the words. “It’d be a good place for endurance training. Fuck, I ran how far before I noticed?” Fingers twitch at his side, Nate looking over Wessex’s shoulder.

Could try a friendly race, if you’re up for it?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue - by Nate - 06-21-2021, 05:14 AM