[se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I coulda been anyone from anywhere, but I chose to be me, from right here
Commit? Commit to... what?” They’re like seeds in the wind, scattered in every direction. There’s no focus. “I mean, war, obviously, but... it’s just,” A hand rises to gesture loosely above them, Nate not needing precognition to see the blade that hovers there. “I mean, how do we... end it?

Nate is still mumbling to himself as Wessex stands and breaks into a sprint, her voice echoing behind her, understanding lagging a half second behind. “Hey!” The shout rips out of him as Nate kicks into motion, sprinting off behind Wessex. It feels good, now that he can be aware of it, powerful in a way he hasn’t allowed himself to indulge in recently.

It clears some fo the cobwebs from his head, paints a smirk on his face as he starts to catch up, reaching out with false hands to try and trip Wessex from behind, not to hem her, just to make up for her unfair head start.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue - by Nate - 06-23-2021, 04:57 PM