[se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I coulda been anyone from anywhere, but I chose to be me, from right here
Once again, his sensors very helpfully tell him ouch, in a way that Nate likes to personify as distantly mocking. This time though, they don’t quiet after a moment, just linger in the back of his mind as if it’s going to stop him from pushing himself to his feet. And wobbling.

Wessex’s voice echos from somewhere in front of him, his glare snapping up from where it’s locked on his feet and softening. “Fuckin’ peachy!” Nate calls back, sounding very much the opposite of peachy. He takes another testing step forward, hissing at himself as his leg trembles under the strain.

At least he’s got ways to compensate, an extra long arm pressing against the ground to act as a makeshift crutch, enough to let him hobble up to the crest of the next hill. “We’re not close, are we?” He calls out to Wessex, from clear on his face, even at this distance.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue - by Nate - 07-15-2021, 05:19 AM