Personal Quest out of the frying pan
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

Things move along at a bit of a weirder pace than before. Maybe the tension is starting to get to some of them, or they're distracted by the minute conversations going on... Anyway, everyone is overall successful in each of their endeavors!

Well, almost everyone.

Locke actually manages to perform one of those spectacular stunts of clumsiness, and it just. keeps. happening. ? He doesn't seem to be doing as well with this task, maybe he's more of a builder than a picker-upper, maybe he's more focused on Maeve than the trash (and who can really blame him?). But, with Maeve's help, the two of them manage.

Otherwise there's nothing really notable about any of their performances but, hey, at least these tasks don't require something special.

As Aurelia sets to work, she's not too concerned about who joins her or doesn't. But as Nate nears, her gaze does lift to meet his. Behind those green shallows of hers, there's something deeper and unreadable as she regards his comment with a straight face. "I'm just doing my job, Nate," she replies pointedly, some tension feathering in her jawline as she watches the look he gives Maeve.

"Mind passing me some more of those?" She nods towards the pile of bricks right outside the cell, hoping to redirect the flow and keep him focused on the task at hand.

Sunjata's voice is startling, still not quite used to this new Attuned capability, so she flinches a bit when he comments on renovating look good... on... her? A confused brow arches towards him and she immediately asks, "What? I mean, I-I guess...?" She looks down at what she's doing rather dumbfoundedly.

She nods at the rest of what he says, because at least that part makes more sense - and she's a lot more ready for talk about things that pertain to the building. "Sounds good, there shouldn't be too much left to do to the cells then, but I did get something for the more... difficult cases." She says the words carefully and gestures with the spreader in her hand towards a corner of the house, where a big pile of shackles lay. "I'm not sure what we can do to hold people with... more powerful abilities, but I'm hoping the mortar will prove resilient to damage from heat. And it helps that the building's made of stone. So there's that, at least."

Once they're all finished patching up the cell walls, Aurelia gives everything one last look-over and finds the things they've done pretty satisfactory. "Alright, let's start setting up those shackles. Locke, Maeve?" She turns to them with a tilt of her brows, "Do you two mind getting the new mattresses? There's one for each cell."

Near the entryway, a stack of straw-stuffed mattresses are piled. It certainly won't be comfy, but it'll be better than sleeping on stone and a jail isn't really meant to be that accommodating, is it?

We rolled just okay this time but overall successful!

Round 3:
- Aurelia, Sunjata, and Nate to set up the shackles, one for each cell
- Locke and Maeve to put in the fresh bedding, one for each cell

No post order.
Next round will be working on the office (probably? Mostly?)
You guys are great! Let's keep it up~
What is clear is what is gold
You're only human after all

Messages In This Thread
out of the frying pan - by Aurelia - 06-11-2021, 11:36 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 12:03 AM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Sunjata - 06-12-2021, 06:54 AM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Locke - 06-12-2021, 05:58 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Nate - 06-12-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Aurelia - 06-12-2021, 10:52 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 11:03 PM
RE: out of the frying pan - by Nate - 06-12-2021, 11:57 PM