this little light of mine
Sex Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
What if we're all just sleeping satellites
Why do we drift so far from home
It is cruel, perhaps, but nothing she has not said to herself many times over in her own mind. As such she knows exactly the stance the spirit takes. For so long Hotaru was convinced she was cursed to bring life into the world like lambs to slaughter. It was why she’d been so terrified to even imagine a child with Nate and Sunjata. Funny how fate has a way of turning things on their heads.

“I can’t protect them from their own choices as they grow. They are people, with minds and desires of their own. All I can do is prepare them.” And what chance did they have back then, still long-limbed children with distant dreams of adulthood, against a god itself? For once she wonders if perhaps she shouldn’t have blamed herself so fully. “But every decision I have made, every power I have worked to earn, it has been with the goal of keeping them safe. Safer than I could in the past.” So that she might have another chance. Be stronger, faster. Intercede when their decisions lead them down a path of harm and ruin. “It’s a harm I am willing to bear to secure the safest home I can give them as soon as I can - but not at their expense.” Waiting is a possibility, but what then of the war? “I may not be fit to be a mother. But this life is already growing inside me, and I will do whatever it takes to not make the same mistake.” Hotaru cannot turn back the clock, and will not end this life before it has begun - but she can leave her pride behind, and reach outward for help.
Why do we wake ourselves from paradise
Where we will never be alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
this little light of mine - by Hotaru - 06-11-2021, 07:09 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Random Event - 06-15-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Random Event - 06-15-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 05:16 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Random Event - 06-15-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 05:45 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Random Event - 06-15-2021, 06:21 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Random Event - 06-18-2021, 05:06 PM