{SE} another round
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
A little dragon was NOT happy that he chose to sit down. Lifting his feet up, Oliver stared down at the creature. He was really hoping to avoid any fire or biting- accidentally kicking the creature would also not be very fun.

Just when he was about to pull up an illusion to get the creature away, the woman next to him shushed the companion, followed by an apology. Looking back up at her, he offered a small nod. "It's fine- I should've asked first." That was his fault, absolutely. Thankfully, she didn't seem to mind.

Hell, she even took a step in a completely different direction than he was expected. A free drink? On her? Well- surely that could mean something either really good or really bad. He was fine with either, he'd easily be able to get out of any nasty situation. "Thank you." Was all he could offer for now, along with a small smile.

While he waited for his drink, the conversation moved on. He expected her to chat with him, a free drink isn't just offered for no reason and a feisty dragon surely wasn't enough.

"I'm afraid not... I do visit here often? I run a shop and I do frequent trades here. I enjoy the weather so I try to come when I can."
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
{SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-12-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-14-2021, 09:57 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: {SE} another round - by Oliver - 06-19-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: {SE} another round - by Maeve - 06-22-2021, 10:23 PM