one step forward, two steps back
For Jata <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Huh... I had no idea." Maeve muses softly, dropping her hand from the bird's head, laughing softly when it gently nibbled on her fingers. "They're really cute." She compliments the birds, cooing at them and a delighted smile curling on her lips when they coo back before they're taking off. Maeve voices her tiny favor, watching his brow arch and confusion swirling in his eyes, "She didn't tell me why exactly, but she needed it to burn. She's making me a whip." The Nightshade explains, thinking it might provide Sunjata with a touch of clarity even as he shifts, plucking three feathers from his wing easily.

"Thank you, beastie. I appreciate it." She gently bumps into his side, expression light as she gazes up at them, both of them still walking in step together. Finally the breach the top of the ridge, leaving them only a short walk away from Torchline proper and well before the sun has begun to sink. Maeve holds onto the feathers, careful not to bend or split them as they walk.
But the cut of your love never hurts, baby
It's a sweet butter knife
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
Macaws are quite gentle creatures.” Sunjata comments idly, before he’s offering his help for her quest, for a weapon from Safrin. “Huh.” Comes the unhelpful twinge of it, immediately wondering if the fire whip would be something to be used in the war, immediately jumping to conclusions given how protective Sunjata is over fire in and of itself just given his relationship. Even Haai had stopped using her fire so nonchalantly around Nate.

And Sunjata’s dagger from Safrin with the fire ability? He kept that one tucked away the majority of the time.

Puffing out a breath, he keeps rubbing at his arm until she bumps into his side again. “You’re welcome. Let me know if you want a tail feather or two, I’m always losing those.” He teases, sinking into the ease of it rather than the things sparking within his mind. Torchline is on the horizon now, not too far, and Sunjata’s content to keep walking until Haulani spreads before them so that Maeve might be able to head home herself and Sunjata can take to the skies again to head home himself.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"They seem that way." She says in easy agreement, arms wrapping back around her middle as she holds onto the feathers with one hand, glancing up at him. Of course the weapon was going to be used in the upcoming war. Of course the reason she picked fire was because of the Ascended. Sunjata doesn't have to agree with it, but he doesn't have the right to condone her either. She has more than just herself to protect now and she will use whatever she can to stay safe. If that means fire, then so be it.

Another soft smile is offered and she nods, "I will. Thanks for the training too." She says just as they reach the edge of the path that leads down to the city proper. "I think I've got it from here. I'll be seeing you." Maeve splits off from him then with a small wave and dip of her head, knowing he's going to shift and head his own way towards the cliffs. While her steps are still slow, she manages to get herself home, tucking away the feathers along with the leather Noah sent her once there.

~FIN~
But the cut of your love never hurts, baby
It's a sweet butter knife