all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
Bunting is scattered on the kitchen table, moonlight dulling the bright colours and obscuring the "welcome home" message half-written. A bowl of what might have been cake batter is discarded in the sink, a chair knocked over, and a room strangely absent of a certain curiously-minded young boy. The apartment has an air of tension as if everything was left so very nearly done, but then abruptly abandoned. Now it sits, waiting to overflow with things hidden in the darkness.

It's just the two of them in the apartment, and as Remi steps forward from where the shadows had all but obscured him completely, one might have thought he was there as the Lullaby and not Ronin's husband. "Welcome home." The words are just above a whisper and are already strangely tinged with the sort of strain that comes from swallowing down tears. A sliver of moonlight cuts Remi in half, making one of his eyes appearing dazzlingly green whereas the other looks nearly black in comparison. Shirtless and wearing only a pair of sweatpants (they're probably Ronin's, as his are usually the ones kept clean), Remi stands stiffly as if the pull of the shadows still lay claim to him.
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 02:43 PM