all i've got is time until the end of time
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
"Oh." Ronin's shoulders sag, some of the tension bleeding out of them. "Okay. That's good." Why wants to follow after this statement, though the Star isn't really able to bring himself to say it, not as Remi remains so sombre, not as he holds out his hand in silence. Ronin steps forward, still covered in sand and dust, but he hesitates for a second. "Uh... we... I lost someone, in the hunt," he murmurs. "A member of our group - a dragoon. So I..." he shrugs apologetically, then slips his hand into the Lullaby.

His emotions have no choice but to be bare for Remi, so the alchemist will feel the black oilslick of grief and self-loathing that coats Ronin's feelings. Vanya, Roana, Aoife, Emmett, and others still... No matter what happens, death seems to dog his heels. There's frustration, too, that he couldn't do more; guilt that he hadn't thought ahead, that he had been so reckless. "Where are we going?"
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Ronin - 06-14-2021, 03:26 PM