all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
For Ronin, the world will simply go dark for a moment, before a strange twilight peels back the darkness of sleep. For Remi it is a bit longer than that given he has to move his husband's body from the kitchen floor, but soon he too opens his eyes in a world that is as far away from their troubles as he can possible take them.

Standing upon an ocean that is utterly still, stars fill the sky as mountains burst from the silent sea with white-tipped peaks. Flowers and vines coil and bloom from the surface of the water, and far below, ghostly creatures swim and flit about.

Saying it wasn't your fault doesn't even occur to Remi. In a way, it absolutely was Ronin's fault, if only because the Star would always think it was. Wordless, Remi pulls his husband close, wrapping his arms around in a hug so tight it would likely wound anyone else. Unlike Ronin's, Remi's emotions are not dark, and slick, and deep. Instead, Remi's are like a winterscape, where snow and wind hide the only source of light which can just be seen through the oppressive whiteness. It's there, but Remi will die before he ever gets to it. Or such is how it feels.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He whispers against the top of Ronin's shoulder, refusing to let his husband go.
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 03:34 PM