all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
The alchemist doesn't flinch at the sharpness in his husband's tone. It's reassuring, somehow, perhaps only because it's expected. The rambling too is appreciated if only because it prolongs what Remi knows is coming. So he listens as if what Ronin is saying is of the utmost importance. "It is all he talked about." The alchemist mumbles, of their son's exuberance. Up until Remi had gotten Hotaru's letter and had been forced to take Mateo to Vai, the boy had been coming up with all sorts of schemes about how to best curve a large bone to fit their sky boat. "That was thoughtful of you."

Gods I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." It replays on a loop on Remi's mind, growing louder and more chaotic, threatening to take over any semblance of rationality he has left. As the alchemist mentally fidgets, waves begin to overtake the sand, washing away the bone monster, the wagon, Ronin and the other two survivors. 'Ronin..' Said as if it were a plea, Remi's arms tremble and his fingertips flinch as he forces himself to stand so that he might meet his husband's gaze. This is not a thing he can whisper into his husband's shirt collar.

"Hotaru is pregnant."
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 04:07 PM