all i've got is time until the end of time
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
"It's only something small. Well. Small-ish. A terrarium for you, to keep things in. A bag of holding for Mateo. It's supposed to fit anything into it - I thought he'd like that." He's still rambling, even as the waves start to lap away the sands again, as the bone monster fades once more into his memories. He's still watching the place where it used to be before the sound of his own name stirs him from it all. Blinking, Ronin shifts to look at the alchemist.

He's been waiting for this, of course, for the answer to his question to finally see the light of day, in a dream or otherwise. But when it comes, it's so utterly ridiculous that Ronin simply doesn't react at first, merely blinking at Remi as if waiting for him to tell him the real answer. For the Lullaby to be like LOL, gotcha, nah I just broke your favourite mug or something like that.

But he waits and nothing happens. Nothing at all happens, in fact - the waves have no movement, the breeze in the air freezes, the world around them grows quiet and still, like a held breath. "Sorry, what? How?"

How, of course, isn't what he means. He knows how in a practical sense, he means how, unless you didn't use protection.
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Ronin - 06-14-2021, 04:16 PM