all i've got is time until the end of time
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
Remi stops, but it's a slow and unhappy stillness. "We promised to be honest." He points out in a low voice. If Ronin needed time to process things, that was something the alchemist could understand. But to want to intentionally keep his feelings to himself? Dread, like concrete, builds in Remi's feet and calves, freezing him in place.

"I know how you feel." If it's unfair, Remi doesn't mean for it to be. He's quite certain that once upon a time, he'd uttered all but the same words in a situation not dissimilar to this one, but from the opposite side of things. He'd said things like, It's already done, and just left Ronin to deal with the flat finality of it. Now, with tables turned, Remi feels sick to think how he'd left the Star to navigate the situation on his own.

'I do not want you to pretend," Remi implores, striding after the Star and reaching out a hand for his shoulder. He ensures that if he should make contact, it will not be against his husband's skin. 'But I do not want you to be alone with this. If you are going to hate me for this, I would rather be here to be hated.'

Naive, stupid, ignorant, or just plain blind and entitled, Remi had never expected things to go like this. Just as with Sunjata's dream-death, Remi's interpretation of events and their consequences did not match up to reality it would seem. Only this time, it wasn't a slightly more-than-an-acquaintance who he needed forgiveness from. It was Ronin. His everything. His only one. 'Please Ronin.'
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Remi - 06-14-2021, 05:59 PM