all i've got is time until the end of time
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
arms give away your need
"We did promise to be honest. That doesn't mean we have to purposely hurt each other," Ronin points out, and the laugh that huffs out of him to hear that Remi knows how he feels is almost a sob. "I don't think you do," he mumbles, his tone almost worried, though whether he fears for himself or fears for Remi is another matter entirely. "You've been in this position, I know. But I don't think... I'm not sure you felt like this." Seren had arrived on her own two feet, toddling and talking and inquistive.

This was a newborn. This was a life that was not yet fully formed. A life so very easily snuffed out before it could cause problems. "Remi." He tries to tug away as the hand comes reaching for his shoulder, but the alchemist can follow him anywhere he likes, especially in the territory of their dreams. "What? Hate you? I don't hate you." He rubs at his forehead.

"So am I expected to just... process this with you around? Just going about my day like normal, like nothing has happened?" That isn't fair, he wants to say, but he doesn't.
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: all i've got is time until the end of time - by Ronin - 06-14-2021, 06:14 PM