sinful sunrise
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
Remi's smile is instant and traitorous, and no matter how hard he bites at the inside of his cheeks, his dimples do deepen. "You know, I could always grow my I-live-alone-in-the-greatwood-beard back." Half of his face had been hidden by hair then, never mind his dimples.

'Do you even realize how much of a menace you are?' Remi wonders. It doesn't escape his attention that any number of men and woman give Ronin cheerful waves as they walk through the plaza. Rather than be jealous, Remi helpfully punctuates every greeting with a hearty squeeze of his husband's ass. He's sure those they were passing by would have done the same, if only they had the chance. "It is, yes. Especially since we are coming up on your more reasonable season." Remi says, folding his arms across his chest as they near the coffee stand that Ronin might order for them.

"Yes. Only good things, I am sure. I think that means it will not be more ascended, though." The heralds didn't seem to know about it last time, and had they warning this time around, Remi is sure someone would have mentioned something.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the dark star

"You could," Ronin agrees, grinning all the while as his husband's dimples make a show, "but I would only complain about shaving you until it was gone again. And as far as I remember, that was worse than the beard." Leaning in, he smooshes an obnoxious kiss against one dimple, only to jump at the sudden squeeze to his ass. It is the first of many, as it turns out, and to all those greeting the Star, it will merely seem that he is especially cheery this morning.

It's only when they reach the coffee stand that he realises he's left his shoes up on the docks, Ronin wiggling his bare toes and sighing with a resigned air that suggests this is not the first time. As he steps forward to order, his projection steps away and jogs back towards the Falling, clearly playing errand boy.

"I am always reasonable, aren't I?" he asks, glancing over his shoulder as he waits for their coffee, though the flash of something wild in his blue eyes is an obvious tell that he knows exactly what Remi is talking about. "I don't know how many more Ascended they could bring back, honestly."
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Complain about shaving me." Remi repeats, both incredulous and amused at the weird things they said to one another without a thought.

"I hope you give yourself a health tip." The alchemist murmurs, guiltlessly turning to watch his husband jog away. "Hate to see you go but love to watch you leave does not really apply to you." Remi notes, only turning back to Ronin once his projection is firmly out of sight.

The look in Ronin's eyes has Remi tugging in a deep breath as his mind recalls sunlit chases through the Greatwood and the colour of Ronin's skin contrasted against the mulch and moss. "You stop that right now." Remi warns, inwardly smouldering as he wonders just how annoyed Ianto would be to find both he and Ronin suddenly naked in his bed if only so that they might escape off into the woods.

"Well. Anyone who has died is fair game, based on who came back last time." Remi reasons, thinking of Edy, and Adam, and Peter.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"Mm?" Of course Ronin is very aware of what Remi's getting at, and he pointledly doesn't look at his projection as it makes its way back up to the Falling, his expression one of oblivious innocence. "I suppose it doesn't. You can just love to watch me leave, I suppose," he says with a grin, glancing back at the stall just in time to receive their two cups of coffee. Murmuring a thanks, he steps back and hands one of the cups to Remi, all the while leaning in for a sneaky kiss.

"Stop what?" he wonders against the other man's lips, and the emotions that flood through the alchemist's magic will be reminiscent of dappled sunlight, leaping over mossy tree trunks and the flutter of a stag's tail. "And I suppose you're right, there. Still, I don't think the Wilds are very Ascended heavy, are they?"
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'Is this your version of keeping me in check...?' Reaching forward, his fingers fumbling for the back of Ronin's thigh to drag the Star closer, Remi is as unbothered by the eyes that will no doubt fall on them should this continue, as he is about potentially spilling their coffee.

'What does that have to do with anything?" He wonders of the Wilds, currently concerned only how many more kisses he might steal from his husband before the Star acts like the rational one he'd just boasted of being. With his veins filled with sunlight and the taste of juniper and sweat seeming all too real on his lips
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"It's my version of something," Ronin says with a grin, allowing himself to be dragged closer as he winds his free arm back around Remi's shoulders and walks them back a few feet that they might not get in the way of the rest of the queue of people waiting for coffee. "Whatever it is, is it working? Are you thinking much about starting a war?" Or is Remi thinking of patches of grass warmed by the sun, of glimpses of golden skin streaked by shadow as he moves through the trees?

Grumbling something incomprensible thanks to the way he's blowing on his coffee, Ronin merely shrugs and decides the drink is still too hot, so Remi's lips will have to do instead. "Don't lie," he murmurs playfully into the kiss, "you love it when I'm at my most reasonable, don't you?"
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I am absolutely thinking of starting something." Remi agrees in a low voice, his cheeks flushing as he's easily nudged backwards. How very thoughtful that Ronin has the wherewithal to be worried about those queueing for coffee. Remi certainly doesn't. "Now I'm wondering if you have gotten any faster, or if you will be just as easy to catch...?" Is he trying to goad Ronin into rising to the occasion? Shamelessly.

"I love you at your most anything." Remi replies, his chin jutting forward that Ronin might not be able to escape his onslaught of kisses so quickly. "Oh..uhm...I spoke with Seren the other day." He mumbles against the Star's lips. "Shemightaskyouaboutthebirdsandthebeesnow." Quickly said, Remi hastily steals another kiss before holding his hot coffee between them as if that might ward off any potential threats of violence that talk of sex and Seren might cause.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

"You usually are," Ronin rumbles in return, not that he minds one bit. They're in the Plaza and he can see the Mortar and Pestle from here, so it won't be too much trouble to get across the square before they're entirely naked, right? Right. "Oho, if only we were in the Greatwood or the Celestine or somewhere we could really run," he murmurs against Remi's lips, delivering a few kisses and trying (and failing) to draw back.

"Hmm...?" He doesn't quite expect the mention of Seren when his focus is between bringing his shoes back from the docks, not spilling his coffee and lavishing his husband in kisses. And then he hears birds and the bees, his protests muffled by yet more affection, before he's staring incredulously at the alchemist. "What? What did you tell her?"
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'I usually am." Remi agrees. But then, have you seen Ronin? A godlike physique paired with charm and wit, and the most unbelievable blue eyes that to this day, steal Remi's breath every time. Fingers of heat trail up the inside of Remi's thighs, and against it the alchemist can do little more than growl under his breath as his fingers tighten possessively around the Star. "Love to watch you leave. Didn't I just say that? I suppose running is a form of leaving."

Expecting far more than just confusion, Remi continues to lavish the Star with kisses across his chin before pulling back to take an innocent sip of coffee. He burns his lip, but it's a small price to pay. "Oh..nothing. I said I would leave that conversation up to you."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Ronin has seen Ronin. In fact, there's a Ronin to see jogging up nearby with the Star's shoes in his hand, but he isn't really interested in his projection. Because why bother looking at Ronin when there's a Remi to behold? "Running is a form of leaving, until someone chases you," he points out, squirming appropriately at the hot and wandering hands that meander along the inside of his thighs.

The kisses prevent him from asking further questions, and he snaps his teeth playfully at his husband whilst beginning to walk them (with difficulty, given the effect Remi often has on him) towards the shop. "Oh yeah?" he grumbles. "Well we can have a conversation about that. Later." Much later.

How he doesn't manage to spill his coffee getting in through the doors whilst tangled up in Remi is beyond him, but it's of little consequence besides. The coffee will be cold by the time he gets to it anyway.

~FIN
i'll get over it