(SE) close your eyes, all is taken care of
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
If there’s one thing that does manage to get him out of his mood, it’s certainly the laughter that slips from his daughter. It cracks the mask he’s placed, a true smile managing to break across his face as she glares at him, touches the cheek with the paint, and tries so very hard to contain her laughter.

But he’s paused in his painting and he’s watching her, awaiting her response as he had asked her to prior, and she retaliates much like himself with a paintbrush globbed with dark brown right on the tip of his nose. His brows raise and he huffs a laugh, wiggling his nose as if he’s trying to get it off – withdrawing from how he’s encroached into her space, nearly going crosseyed as he tries to look at the splotch on his nose.

Watter kleur het hulle?” He asks her, reaching up with the back of his hand to wipe away the paint on his nose, but it ends up smearing along the back of his hand as well as along his skin. “Can you guess who’s eyes they are?” He asks with a playful smile, turning back to his painting, before he’s squinting at her, staring right at her eyes before he turns back to his canvas.
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) close your eyes, all is taken care of - by Sunjata - 06-29-2021, 05:18 AM