{SE} seashells down by the seashore
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Umbra and Aidon were very different. That much was clear. Each one deciding on a completely different approach with the pair. The praise was appreciated, Aidon trilling in response as he pushed up into her fingers as they scratched at his scaly brow, going so far as to blow a smoke ring towards her at the question. Finally he took off after the vampire gourd that was traipsing further up the beach. Maeve hummed softly, returning the honeybee's bright smile, eyes lighting up with it. "It seems you are kindred spirits in a way." The Madame mused, letting her eyes follow after the two who seemed content on chasing each other, no longer interested in finding shells.

"Thank you... He's rather young. I found him in the woods with Seren. I saved him from a Tumbleweed. Have you ever seen one of those? I hadn't. It was as wide as I am tall." Maeve told her, brow knitting together as she dug through the sand, using both hands to let the powdery white granules to slip between her fingers. A few shells remain left in her palms; cockles, scallop shells, and a few bonnet shells to go with the ones Melita dug up. Maeve placed them on the sand for them to pick and choose from, plucking a few of them delicately between her finger tips, turning them this way and that.

It was a place she hadn't gotten to herself, even when the Wilds slung her across the way, it hadn't been there. "That sounds wonderful. I love flowers... I have a garden here that I tend to, but nothing like that. Did you find anything to bring back?" She asked curiously, selecting a few for herself, placing them into her basket.
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: {SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-17-2021, 09:46 PM