{SE} seashells down by the seashore
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"The Woodlands on the outskirts of the Grounds. I was searching for mushrooms and herbs to bring home. I wanted to bring some back to grow here if possible." It had seem so warm at the time. Even with the skeletal trees with grasping fingers, quick to snag on hair and clothes, holding you in its confines to never escape. Maeve pursed her lips, head tilting to the side in consideration, recalling how scared she had been in the moments before. Seren hadn't meant to scare her, sending her running towards the edge of the woods where she was able to find her new companion, rescuing him from what would have been a fated death. "He was. Hasn't left my side since and I don't much want him to."

Between the two of them, they didn't choose many of the shells that were dug up, longing for something different. Be it brighter and more colorful or in Maeve's case, darker and more stark in contrast to Torchline's shores. The Madame made to stand, intent on moving to another spot on the beach, hopeful to find something more interesting. Kneeling back in the sand, Maeve started shifting through the grains of sand once more, carefully digging into the shoreline. "Flower crowns are still good. Fun." She murmured mostly to herself, lips pursing as her brows draw together in concentration, picking through the shells she's managed to find thus far.

"I grow a lot of flowers, but lavender is my favorite. Then the herbs I use for medicinal purposes and the like. I also grow tea. I make my own blends. An interesting hobby to have, but I like it." Maeve shrugged her shoulders, thinking she might make a blend for the red headed honeybee herself, considering how she might add spice to it to capture her fiery spirit.
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: {SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-17-2021, 11:41 PM