{SE} seashells down by the seashore
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The question startled a laugh from Maeve and she quickly shook her head at the idea of it. Her? A Dragoon? Absolutely not. "Gods no! I mean, nothing wrong with it, but it just isn't for me. I have other ideas for myself." Beyond just the Halenani and taking care of her workers. She wanted more than that. It wasn't until recently that she realized she was capable of more than that. The Madame wasn't going to limit herself. Nor was she going to let anyone else. The Dragoons weren't the right path for her, but there were other things in the stretches of Caido that she could claim.

"You should come see it sometime. I can show you my bees." What an odd thing to say to someone else. How does one just show bees? Have a harmonica that controls them, of course. She's only used it a little bit, calling them in to pollinate and drawing them out of their hive so she can collect honey easily, but other than that she hasn't had a chance to show anyone. "All kinds really... I like making them taste how something makes me feel. I made one for Torchline that warms you up from the inside like you're sitting in the sun on the beach. It's just a little hobby. I could give you some if you'd like."
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: {SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-18-2021, 03:19 PM