{SE} seashells down by the seashore
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It wasn't that she needed the praise from anyone, telling her that she was making a good choice by not joining, but it still felt nice to be reassured. Maeve smiled in return, finding a few shells of her own to add to her basket, finding a mix of black and lavender shells that would compliment the others she's collected nicely. "Thanks. I like to think I'm making a good choice." She hummed, digging a little deeper into the sand, shifting through the powdery white granules as the water began to creep up the shore closer to them.

The reaction was one she wasn't expecting, her own eyes widening as she looked up at Melita, brows lifting towards her hairline. "You do? Well, in that case... I could show you my hive sometime? They're making lavender honey right now. It's rather good on bread." Maeve wrinkled her nose as her smile grew, unable to help the giddiness that spread in her chest. It wasn't often that she had someone to share these things with. "Chorus bees? Can they sing? I've never heard of such a thing! I'll get you some tea together if you want to come by."
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: {SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-19-2021, 01:56 AM