{SE} seashells down by the seashore
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

In truth, their last meeting had been awkward at best, both attempting to make preparation to a building that wasn't going to make it to the end of the season. Not that either of them knew it then, but it was a dark spot that the Madame preferred not to focus on. Especially when this meeting was going so much better, both of them connecting on something that was unexpected for the Madame. Who would have thought that shells, bees, tea, and honey would have such a way of bringing them closer. That their companions would have sparked this tentative flame that was their friendship. Maeve was glad for it. Melita, much like Seren, brought a rush of something to her life that was sorely missing. The youths reminding her that there wasn't a need to be so serious all the time.

Her smile grew to match Melita's lighting up her face as she continued to dig through the sand, fingers brushing across a point that seemed much larger than what she uncovered. She could see the faintest bit of black stark against the white sand. "Oh that's wonderful! I wonder if I could direct them with my harmonica... I've never thought to try it before. Maybe we could make a trip together. I'd love to see them." It was a casual invitation, leaving it open for the honeybee to accept or refuse if she wished. Maeve continued her digging, lifting her eyes back to the youth, "I think I found a big one. Help me dig it out?"
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you

Messages In This Thread
{SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: {SE} seashells down by the seashore - by Maeve - 06-19-2021, 02:43 PM