to the Warden —
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
Morgan

I had wished to meet you in person, but given the current climate of things in Torchline, I have admittedly a lot to make work when it comes to taking a trip from here.

I’m sure by now you’ll have heard of the attack on my boxing ring, and simultaneously my guild. We know it was Deimos and Hotaru that set the fires. I don’t consider it an attack from Halo, given my personal ties with both Deimos and Hotaru.

I have banned Deimos from Torchline, but I have to speak to Hotaru. I am not in the business of making an attack on Halo, as far as I’m concerned we’re still allies. I simply ask that you allow me to take Hotaru from Halo back to Torchline so that we can get to the bottom of this.

—Sunjata Wrenzaok
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Governor Sunjata,

Firstly, I want to extend my deepest condolences and apologies for the incident in Torchline. I am thankful you are not holding Halo as a whole accountable for the event, however as Deimos was my councilman I still take responsibility. If you require any assistance or material in the reparation work, do not hesitate to ask me and I will see what our craftsmen can do.

Deimos has been demoted from his position as Halo's General in light of this event; I cannot allow anyone in my Government to show such disrespect to our ally. I must admit your letter has shocked me by naming Hotaru as a culprit. I have spoken to her about this event and she did not confess to me any culpability for the fires. Please, if you have evidence of her involvement, let me know. I hope you understand I am hesitant to send a citizen away without good reason to believe she was guilty.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Morgan —

I appreciate the condolences. I will let you know should we need anything, for now it’s simply picking up the pieces and deciding where to go from here.

It is surprising to hear Deimos’ demotion. I understand, however, and would do the same given the circumstances were the same. As for Hotaru, we have witnesses that spotted both her and Deimos there. Atlas guarded the building before he died.

I only intend to ask her questions, given that she and I parted on what I assumed to be good terms. Apparently I had assumed wrong.

She won’t be harmed if that’s your concern, I simply just need a better understanding of why it happened in the first place.

—Sunjata Wrenzaok
that's the story to tell
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Governor,

I am glad Torchline is capable of recovering from this.

Hotaru will be arriving in Torchline, possibly before this letter, in the morning. She has agreed to go of her own volition, though she still protests her innocence to me and at the moment I have not been provided sufficient evidence to think she is lying.

If you have anything more substantial, or could perhaps tell me more of this witness account, please let me know.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Morgan —

Sorry for the late response. As you know, we have been going through a lot here in Torchline to try and piece things together. We have decided to keep Hotaru for a week while we compare her statement against our witnesses.

We have gotten Hotaru’s account of the night and decided our initial punishment for Deimos no longer feels fitting with this new information. It’s actually quite worrying, and we would like to have the chance to speak with him directly and safely, and would like to keep him as far from Hotaru as possible — from what she has described it’s impossible to know if there will be any retaliation from him for her cooperation with us.

There is still much debris to go through and many accounts to match the events that occurred. But we are nearly there, we just need Deimos’ cooperation in continuing the investigation, as well as giving an appropriate punishment for the crimes that have occurred here.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance in getting Deimos to Torchline. If nothing else, perhaps a face to face conversation would at least be more preferable to go over our findings.

— Sunjata & Nate Wrenzaok
that's the story to tell
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:

Governor-

Usually, I would ask you for more details of Deimos' involvement before coming to a decision about bringing him to you forcibly, however I am unable to do so. He has left Halo - or at least his home within it - and my guards are currently searching within the Fangs but so far have not been successful.

I will alert you if he returns to Halo.

Morgan
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Warden —

Perhaps recent news has hit the snows of Halo, but you can call off the search. Remi has stolen Hotaru from my holding. I haven’t seen Deimos, but it’s unlikely you will find him if he doesn’t wish to be found.

He can be invisible, according to Hotaru. She doesn’t know whether it’s magic or something else.

And there’s nothing I can do from here other than ban them both completely from my shores.

(There’s a few lines that are scratched out, before it ultimately ends with: )

We apologize for wasting your time with this chase. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

— Sunjata Wrenzaok
that's the story to tell