this chaos defies imagination
Hotaru
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
A part of Morgan felt a twinge of pity for Hotaru as she lurched into view mid-vomit, but she could not afford sympathy in this moment. If her suspicions were confirmed, pregnant or not, Hotaru would have to pay the prices for her actions.

"I can tell this is a bad moment, but this can't wait." She said, voice flat. "I have received information that there are eye witnesses that saw you, Hotaru, at the scene of the incident with Deimos, and have reason to suspect you were involved in setting the fire." There was a pause as she tried to see the effect of her words on the woman, if she was shocked, upset, frightened - if she seemed surprised to have been blamed, or surprised to have been caught.

With a short sigh, Morgan shifted to a slightly warmer tone of voice, though she still kept her stiff posture. "I believed you when you spoke to me earlier. If you promise me now you are telling the truth I will fight for you and your innocence. If you lied to me, it is best you tell me now so we can work out what to do next. I am being asked to bring you to justice. Tell me, do I need to do that?"
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-14-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-18-2021, 05:04 PM