this chaos defies imagination
Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Hotaru is not so far gone as to forget all propriety, all grace. She stands tall, as tall as her form allows, and frowns heavily at the woman’s words. They wash over her in a wave, ongoing and seemingly endless, leaving her dizzy and with a pain behind her eyes. She waits until Morgan is done, and wipes her mouth with the hand cloth before clearing her scratchy throat.

“I was honest, I told you I was there. If someone saw me…with all that was going on, I’m not sure how it may have looked.” Pushing her hair back from her clammy forehead with her free hand, Hotaru sighs. Then she straightens, something fierce and steely coming over her face.

“No, I will do this alone. You’ve done…so much for me. For Deimos. Believing me, being willing to fight for me - it means the world.” It made her reconsider many things, admittedly. “If they want my account, I will give it to them. I have nothing to hide.” Hotaru would face them alone if that is what they asked or her. She assumes it is Sunjata, for lack of any other governing official to consider. The steel bends slightly, and her eyes avert from Morgan’s in a display of weakness. “He was my husband. I can’t…I’d rather face his anger on a personal level.”
I'm ready to hope, swing me out of the low
Wide awake in the glow, I can't do it alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-14-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Morgan - 06-15-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: this chaos defies imagination - by Hotaru - 06-18-2021, 05:04 PM