Hello, Sah...
Sah
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3350
Lightning makes no sound until is strikes
Seren,

Of course I remember you. How could I not? The letter was waiting for me upon my return home so I apologize for the delayed response. I'm honored that you would think of me for advice and I hope that I can help.  

I had not heard of the the Gilded lily before this. And I'm relieved that you are relatively unharmed after encountering it. Regarding your friend, their actions and choices were their own. And oftentimes that is the hardest lesson to learn. Especially for those with power. From what you've told me, you reached out for help when you knew you might need it. You informed your friend thoroughly and numerous times teh risks of the task. They still chose to come with you, and that is that. Don't feel guilty, you did all you could. And don't fault your friend for looking out for you and coming with. After all, what are friends for?

In terms of your actions, that is something that I can't really decide for you. No one can tell you how to use your blessings and abilities, even if they are the one who bestowed them to you. They are yours alone to wield. But I will say this, yes I've felt conflicted. Many times, in desperate situations. Especially in life or death ones where I didn't have the luxury of thinking through my options. And though I loathe to admit it, there were times that I did let the ends justify the means. Some I regret, some I don't. But all of them haunt me. It's not the kind of person that I want to be either.

But Seren you need to remember this. Your abilities, your blessings are a part of you, no matter where they come from. It is up to you to decide how to use them. What morals, ethics, and codes they follow. No one, person, parent, or being, can do that for you. Nor should you let them decide for you. You are your own person and only you get to decide the kind of person you want to be. And how far you are willing to go to reach your goals. And if someone truly cares about you, they will respect the boundaries that you set.

I hope this helps, if at least a little. I wish you the very best. And please never hesitate to reach out via letter, or other means, if you need me. It's no trouble at all and I'm happy to help.

Stay safe and good luck.
Your friend,

Sah
Sah

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Sah... - by Seren - 06-14-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: Hello, Sah... - by Sah - 06-14-2021, 11:11 PM
RE: Hello, Sah... - by Seren - 06-15-2021, 12:01 AM