something to keep it down
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The mention of Paige has the Madame arching a brow before she put two and two together, laughing softly, "You're the one she's meant to have a tea party with then. She's been going on and on about it. That and the fact that you can turn into a really big cat." She smiled, shaking her head as she recalled many of conversations in the common area between the girl and her mother. Maeve wasn't surprised to hear that the child had managed to get herself all the way out to the Rainbow Road. Nor was she surprised that she managed to make a friend out there while too.

A faint flush rose on her cheeks, a hand smoothing over her belly to hold the loose fabric of her dress more taut, showing off the barely there swell of her bump. "I have a long way to go, but I'm going to do everything I can to make sure they're happy and healthy." She might not have Locke or Seren or anyone else aside from Aurelia, but she was going to let that stop her. Maeve always wanted to be a mother and if that meant being one on her own then that's what she would do. Her baby wouldn't want for anything as long as she was around.
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Ray chuckled. "Yes, that's me. I also promised to teach her how to make the scones for the tea party. I have a panther shift which explains the big cat comment." It was adorable that Paige had told her mom and aunt about the idea. Not surprising, but still endearing.

Maeve's words made Ray nod approvingly. "And that's the best thing you can do for them. That and love them. And you so clearly do." Her smile turned gentle. "You'll do great, and if you ever need more herbs or an ear to listen, please don't hesitate. My door is always open." This may be their first meeting but the Attuned already had a feeling that the woman in front of her was a good person. It made her all the more inclined to help her.
They have not
forgotten this
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Ah, well, I'm supposed to be helping her pen an invitation for Kamaria. Once we have a date pinned down, I'm sure she'll let you know." Maeve hummed easily, feeling a bit lighter given the turn the conversation took, leaving her in a better state than she came in. In truth, Maeve was happy that the little girl had someone else to look up to. To know that this was the Ray in question only made it better.

She returned Ray's smile, this one actually reaching her eyes as she took up her basket, slipping it over her arm, "Thank you for all of your help, Ray. As well as listening. I really appreciate it. I'll be sure to stop by again." Whether it would be for tea, a talk, or simply to enjoy the other woman's company was yet to be decided, but the Madame looked forward to it either way.
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Ray chuckled lightly. "I'm sure she will. I'm looking forward to it. I have a feeling it'll be a bit of mess but it should be fun for the kids." She would have to wear something she was willing to nearly destroy. First baking lessons were always hectic. Hopefully even if the Attuned's clothes were destroyed, the kitchen at least would make it out in once piece. One could only hope.

It was a relief to see Maeve's smile appear more genuine and Ray returned the look with one of her own. "Of course. I'm happy to help. Good luck and I'll see you soon." The herbalist was happy that she'd been able to give Maeve some comfort as well as provisions. Hopefully the offered remedies would do the trick. As Maeve left the store, Ray gave her a a parting wave. "Have a great day!"

-{FIN}
They have not
forgotten this