try again with me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"Mm, I know. And yet, here we are," Ronin says with a wobbly sort of smile, the Star letting his fingers strum along the length of Remi's spine as he waits for his pulse to slow and for his mind to clear. Only it doesn't, not really - especially at the outpouring of emotion from his husband, Ronin shivering a bit and sinking further into the bed. "I think I'm starting to figure out what that means," he whispers, seeking out Remi's lips again even as other hands that aren't quite as phantom as they might seem start to clear up.

Ronin's projection makes sure the broken bits of the bed are out of the way, that both Star and Lullaby are cleaned up and covered in a blanket and that there's a hot pot of coffee waiting for them whenever they decide to wake up. And with that done, Ronin nestles close to his husband and lets himself fall into a blissful half-slumber. The problems of tomorrow can wait - for now, there is nothing else he could possibly want.

~FIN
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!