try again with me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Ronin is only able to keep his hands off Remi when it comes to pulling his own shirt off and over his head, and he does so as quickly as possible. Once he's able to fling the garment somewhere across the room (a room he's tidied, but fuck it at this point) he returns greedy hands immediately to his husband's body, letting his touch rake over the scarred and muscled form he knows so well. The Star is in equal need of soothing, something he's not able to articulate in much more than the press of his tongue and the moans rising up in the back of his throat.

Well, not quite. "I want you," he whispers against the Lullaby's lips as he sips in a hasty breath of air. "I want you all over me, until I can't stand it." Which - unlikely, for Ronin. Tugging them backwards, he sprawls back on the bed and lets his hands run along the length of Remi's thighs. "Touch me."
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
And you should know,
I left but never lost my place
The words inspire a mixture of feeling that is by no means new to Remi, but it's just as consuming now as it was the first time he felt it. The passion he feels is worryingly close to rage and the desire to destroy and kill, and yet the alchemist's movements are slow and controlled as he follows Ronin deeper onto the bed. Blanketing the Star's body with his own, Remi's muscles are taut and trembling with restraint as he holds himself in a low plank so that their bodies only just come together. "I want you in so many ways I cannot even think straight." Remi admits. His eyes roll back as his forehead presses against Ronin's shoulder. Biting down on a growl as his mind flits and volleys between any number of lewd scenes (ones both imagined as well as real), the alchemist is rendered almost immobile for a moment as his limbs flinch in response to the phantom images behind his eyes.

The back of his legs tense in response to Ronin's fingers, and it takes everything he has not to simply grind his hips forward again and again, as if he might somehow bring them both to orgasm through friction and willpower alone. "I'm going to make you wish Mateo was a more sound sleeper than he is." The alchemist whispers wickedly against Ronin's ear.

Astride his husband but careful not to lower himself into or against the Star, Remi reaches back for both of Ronin's hands. Dragging them above his husband's head and curling his fingers around the bedposts, the alchemist raises a suggestive brow, indicating that keeping his hands in this position was Ronin's cross to bear.

A bit of silk appears in Remi's hands next, blue and cool to the touch. Leaning down and hovering just above Ronin's lips, the alchemist snaps his teeth playfully to encourage the Star up toward him. This way, he can both be kissed and blindfolded as well.
and these nights I miss you most
my heart is yours to break
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Ronin draws a shuddering breath to feel Remi all over him but not quite, the Star resisting the urge to arch up and against his husband because this is the whole point. "We're home, and it's just us," he whispers into messy curls as Remi's forehead presses against his shoulder. "You've no business thinking straight." And that goes for both of them, in fact, Ronin's hands slipping further up the backs of the other man's thighs, grasping and squeezing at his ass without pulling him down.

"Oh...?" There's a flicker of wickedness in Ronin's eyes as well, the Star clearly thinking quite a lot of Remi's... threat? promise? he doesn't really care. And so his arms are drawn willingly up above his head, fingers grasping the bedposts, but as the blindfold appears and he's tempted so wonderfully to claim the alchemist's lips, he can't help but pause very briefly. "Is this..." he wonders without finishing his sentence. Is this wise? Is this using sex as a bandage?

But then he's shaking his head because he doesn't even care right now, leaning up for a gentle, infuriatingly soft kiss.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
It isn't quite like fire, as easy a metaphor as that is. It's more like thousands of tiny teeth that snap and snarl different commands from within his bones: touch, pull, kiss, bite, grab, squeeze... The words leave Remi's fingertips and muscles twitching with indecision, like some well-meaning dog who is given too many commands at the same time and doesn't know which to follow. Torn between devouring and dragging things out, Remi's lips against the Star's are stilled by the contrasting whispers in his body, even as he smiles crookedly. "Is this...going to be something you regret asking for? I will make certain of it."

As Remi pulls back and can see the Star stretched out beneath him—all taut muscles and golden skin—the teeth in his bones turn to tongues that lubricate his joints and allow the alchemist to move again. His fingers knot the silk behind Ronin's head so that the Star will be forced to stew in anticipation of what is to come next. It will also help hide the way the alchemist's eyes sweep across his husband's skin with a mixture of predatory madness and unfettered desire that sends a crimson blush across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

What Ronin will hear is the unmistakable sound of Remi half-shifting, and despite the blindfold, he'll likely notice that the room has grown somewhat darker as some part of the alchemist blots out the sun. What Ronin will feel, are feathers brushing against his forearms with painful softness, while fingers begin to work at Ronin's belt with an equal lack of pressure. Knowing the Star's reaction to some of Remi's other limbs, the alchemist is careful to keep his tentacles against parts of the Star that are still clothed that he might not be distracted by the texture. In contrast to his feathers and fingers, Remi's tentacles press against Ronin's hips and thighs, kneading away knots and pressure with a luxurious slowness.

"Dei, sei l'uomo più bello che abbia mai visto." He whispers in a voice that betrays just how difficult it is to keep up this pretence of being able to maintain restraint.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
That isn't what Ronin was going to say, but he's more than happy with the way Remi finishes the sentence, and he melts into a kiss that's equally soft and rough. His palms itch with the urge to run his hands over a body he can't get enough of; taut muscle nicked through with scars, each one telling a story that the Star is dying to kiss better. Alas, all he's left with is a breathless laugh and silk slipping over his eyes, leaving him helpless and blind to whatever might be happening above him.

It's strange, though, how he can still sense the room go dark even behind closed eyes, his fingers tightening around the bedposts as if to persuade them to stay still. "I feel like you ought to have tied my wrists," he mumbles - barely - before silky feathers and a pressure that he knows is still his husband roam across his body in a collision of sensation that seems all the more heightened because he can't see.

Lifting his hips to aid in the removal of his belt and pants, his hands are white knuckled by now, and he manages a devilish sort of smirk to hear musical words hit the air and ignite a fire low in his belly that needs absolutely no stoking. "Remi," he whispers, almost warningly but not quite. "You know exactly what you're doing to me, don't you?"
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Grinning mercilessly, Remi lets the silence be all the answer Ronin will get. The Star can hold on as long as he's able and after that? Well, then he'll see for himself what the consequences are.

Having extra appendages that splay from his ribcage makes sliding Ronin's pants down his legs and onto the floor not only efficient, but it also means that Remi doesn't have to move from where he's still straddling without touching his husband. Leaning forward as his tentacles strip Ronin bare, Remi presses kisses accompanied by the soft graze of teeth against the muscular lines of Ronin's stomach. "Sto facendo esattamente quello che mi hai chiesto." Remi replies with a lopsided shrug as his wingtips move in a low sway from Ronin's wrists down to his shoulders and then back up again. The Star's erection freed, Remi shifts without touching it, despite how his lips have already parted, so strong is the urge to simply take all of his husband in his mouth at once.  

Leaning forward, Remi whispers kisses against Ronin's jawline while keeping himself arced above the Star to keep his husband's erection firmly and frustratingly unhandled. "Voglio girarti, avvolgermi intorno a te e fotterti." The words fall against the Star's recently-shaved cheek, the alchemist's accent tinged with something heated and dark. "Voglio che mi tiri i capelli, mi guardi negli occhi e mi sborri dentro." He continues, his wingtips now brushing softly against Ronin's white-knuckled grip.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Seeing nothing, hearing only the honeyed growl of words that have no meaning against his ear, Ronin is powerless against the way his body responds. Unconsciously he arches up into a touch that won't come, and the flush that has started on his cheeks has crept down now over his neck and onto his collarbones. Hissing in a breath, Ronin's head turns as if to seek out some part of Remi that might be in reach; of course he has no idea if that's true, and regardless it doesn't make the fact that he's blindfolded and bound (however intentionally) any easier.

As wingtips, soft and warm, come brushing against his knuckles, his hands flinch reflexively, wanting nothing more than to let go of the posts so he might wrap himself around the alchemist in turn. He'd say something, but nothing really compares to the dark music spilling from his husband's lips, and besides, the only thing that escapes Ronin is a shuddering moan at the continuing attention - or lack thereof.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Remi's kisses turn forceful against Ronin's jaw as the alchemist pushes his husband's wandering face away. "Hai chiesto questo." Remi reminds him in a low whisper. The Star will feel the bed shift slightly from one side to the other, followed by the muffled sound of clothing hitting the floor. "Qualunque cosa tu stia immaginando dietro i tuoi occhi, non è niente come quello che sto vedendo." He continues slowly, pale eyes taking in the way Ronin's lips form around things unsaid, marks left by battles and tattoo-needles that contour his body, and how he can just make out the way his husband's eyelashes flutter from beneath the bolt of silk.

"..ronin..." Remi presses his wingtips against the Star's hands, indicating that no, this isn't him being released. With a hand splayed across Ronin's chest to keep the Star from rising, he'll feel just the tip of the alchemist's cock run against his bottom lip. At the same time, Remi's wings will have moved from Ronin's hands to stretch back between his thighs, a single feather grazing the top of the Star's cock as well as if it mirror Ronin's own lips.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
If Ronin had any idea what his husband was saying, he might be able to join in this game of dark mischief. Alas, Remi has him exactly where he wants him and then some, the Star's lips parting in a soft gasp to feel the bed shift, the thump of fabric hitting the ground. Part of him wants to at least play at escape, but at the wings that press insistently against his wrists, he thinks he probably knows better than to push the alchemist. For once.

Instead, with a hand pressing against his chest, Ronin lifts his chin as if to ask what, only for his lips and tongue to find the tip of the Lullaby's cock brushing against them instead. There's a wickedness in the smile that flickers across his face, then; a smile that melts into a moan as silken feathers whisper across the hardness between his legs. There's a heat building in Ronin and he's not sure whether or not it will ignite into an actual fire given enough frustration, but for now, at least, he's steady.

His tongue darts out to swirl around the head of Remi's cock, as if to encourage him further, but of course he can't set the pace here. It's up to his husband to do that.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Remi's mind conjures images with full sensory accompaniment of what it would look and feel like to run his fingers through Ronin's hair only to tangle them in the Star's dark locks. To thrust his hips forward and feel the tension in the back of his thighs balancing out the release he'd feel. It's very nearly his undoing; both his fingers and what little of his erection that the Star has access to will twitch in response to what his body so violently craves.

"Come osi solo mentire lì e fammi sentire così." Said through teeth already grinding together, Remi forces his hips back away from the Star's mouth as the imagines that flash in his mind become nearly too tantalizing to resist. Adjusting the angle of Ronin's erection with his feathers, Remi puts his taut muscles to work as he lowers himself down only enough that Ronin might begin to feel the slightest amount of pressure against the head of his cock, but no more than that. Ready to spring up should the Star's hips dare to try and rise, Remi drags one slightly-clawed hand down his husband's chest, while the other...

"Somo così duro...I am touching myself while looking at you, voglio sentirti tremare. Voglio sentire il tuo cazzo contrazioni contro il mio culo."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
There's only so much that anyone can take in this situation - and Ronin likes to think he has done remarkably well, given the tantalising whispers that have spilled from his husband's lips since this all began. And as Remi pulls away, as the feathers stroke a shivery pattern down the length of his cock, Ronin moans out his frustration and his desire in one. And although he can't see what's going on, he can certainly feel it, and to hear words that do make sense to his ears is enough to have him finally arcing off the bed, regardless of the consequences.

"Fuck," he hisses as the sensation he's chasing inevitably disappears - such is the punishmennt for being impatient. "Remi," he grumbles, gripping the bedposts hard enough now that they're in danger of bending and warping. "At least let me see you. My imagination doesn't do you justice."
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Remi's body tightens defensively as Ronin arcs upwards, and gods but if he doesn't hate his husband for forcing his hand. 'You did ask for this.' His tone is patient, though if the Star could see Remi's face, the signs of deception would be all too obvious. As for Ronin's request? Remi doesn't comply right away, frowning down at his frustrated counterpart and wondering at what point this sort of torture would stop being pleasurable.

"Do you promise to keep your hips where they are?" Remi wants to know. Regardless of the answer, two extra limbs, boneless though they are, press down against the top of Ronin's thighs to ensure that whatever the Star's answer, they will indeed remain there. Leaning forward so that his lips are almost but not quite brushing against Ronin's, Remi tugs the blindfold up and away from the Star's eyes. Flushed and managing to look both angelically sweet and yet full of predatory drive, Remi stares into his husband's eyes as his wings curl back once again to softly tease against his husband's erection.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"I suppose I did, didn't I?" Ronin mutters, his voice little more than a soft rumble in the back of his throat. "Well I'm not sure I can stand it much more, so can I change my mind?" His laughter is breathless, such is the tension that ripples through him now, and as limbs move to press down against him, Ronin does his best not to think about the various shifts at play here. "No," he says honestly. No, he can't promise anything right now, and as the blindfold is finally removed, it feels like so much more than his sight has been restored.

There's something fey in Ronin's blue eyes as he gazes up at his husband, the Star flushed and needy and gasping out a note of pleasure and surprise at the feathers that graze against his cock once more. "Fuck, I wish you could see yourself right now," he whispers, his resolve hanging on by a thread at this point.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
"No," Remi replies with a slight shake of his head, his eyes never leaving Ronin's. The wild blue of them has him utterly captivated. What would it take to keep the Star still enough, that he might one day be able to count his eyelashes? To properly map out each new freckle that endless dragoon training in the sun has created? To trace the places where time has made overlapping scars seem like they originated at the same time? "..gods Ronin.." He murmurs with a shake of his head. Remi might be something to behold but only because of his wings and godly strength; all the things that make him so much more than just a man. "You—" But Ronin somehow still looks like the man Remi had met once on a beach, with laughter and mischief in his eyes. "Voglio sempre e solo  per vederti. Solo tu."

Remi had promised any number of wicked things, and yet it was his resolve that threatened to break first. Lowering his hips back down slowly and tentatively, Remi swallows hard as his eyelashes flutter in the dim light. "Tell me you want me." He implores, looking as though he was on the verge of tears or madness, or both. The blue of Ronin's eyes and the scarlet blush on his cheeks and chest was filling the alchemist with the strangest sense of desire tinged with a feral sort of panic. Though his cock twitched and demand to be touched again, Remi knew as soon as they began the pleasure would overtake him and he'd lose this moment of easy clarity wherein Ronin looked impossibly handsome.