try again with me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"I don't know what you're saying," Ronin says, and his tone would be sweet were it not for the roughness in his voice, "but I love it." He smiles up at his husband, though nothing else about them seems remotely at ease. Hard and aching, with every muscle taut and begging either for release or for the fire of adrenaline to ignite, he thinks he can ear a whining in his ears - unfortunately, he's not wrong. The bedposts he's still holding onto are beginning to creak their protest, so tightly is Ronin holding onto them.

Letting out a shuddering breath, it's so easy to give Remi what he asks for, what he demands, and Ronin nearly purrs the words. "I want you, Remi," he says. "Gods, I want you so bad it's driving me crazy." His hips threaten to arc up again, though it's with an iron will that he stops himself.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
And you should know,
I left but never lost my place
"I think some things might get lost in translation.." They wouldn't linguistically, but Remi is well aware that it's the way his tongue can curl around the sounds of the travelling tongue that is truly what riles his husband up. In lieu of curling around other things, anyway.

The sound of Ronin's hands gripping the headboard has Remi shivering despite the heat their bodies are producing. It's likely some sort of predatory response that, if properly understood, would be cause for concern. But Remi has no mind for self-reflecting, not with Ronin's eyes as blue and deep as any ocean, and with heat and tension coiled bright in each and every muscle.

"Don't move." Remi warns, this being the only way he can think of to somehow continue to tease and yet not drive them both completely off the rails. Lowing his hips further until the head of Ronin's cock is inside of him, now it's Remi's turn to pause and rein in his desires. With his head inclined to the side as he struggles against his own wants, Remi's teeth grind against one another as he lets out a slow and shuddering breath.

Sinking down all the way, Remi continues to use his wings to keep Ronin's legs firmly on the bed as he teasingly shifts his hips. What feels like white rain shimmers through his muscles, making them want to both collapse and tighten until they cramp.
and these nights I miss you most
my heart is yours to break
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
However steady the Star's resolve, however long he has succeeded in not moving, in shuddering through the sweet torture of his husband's ministrations, he does have a limit. And that limit is both reached and surpassed the second he feels Remi all around him, Ronin's breath catching sharply in his throat as his shoulders brace hard against the bed in lieu of his hips rising. "Fuck--" His curse isn't quiet and nor does it try to be, though it's positively a whisper compared to the cracking and splintering of the bedposts.

While it's true that there's nothing in Ronin's shifts that counts as truly predatory, that doesn't mean there isn't something dominating in the luxere stag that rises within him, and as he throws whatever is left of the headboard aside, he's already lurching up in an attempt to drag Remi against him, to claim his lips in a possessive kiss.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
The bed doesn't break as soon as Remi would have expected, and every second that the fibres of wood and iron have held on, groaning and warping beneath Ronin's fingers, something within the alchemist similarly grows tighter. When the boards finally give, Remi reflexively clenches around Ronin, gasping at the sudden fullness he feels. "Fu—Ronin—" But then his lips are against Ronin's and everything he expected to have happen, does.

Reaching back with claw-tipped fingers, Remi reaches for the back of Ronin's thigh, heaving his hips up so that the alchemist won't lose even an ounce of delicious pressure as he curls himself over Ronin. "Gods I want you," He pants with a delirious sort of passion against the Star's lips. Tugging up on Ronin's thigh, Remi stiffens as his mind blurs with latent images of the Star stretched out beneath him, of his lips parting while he was still blindfolded, how the blush of his cheeks was the same colour as the head of his erection. Remi's own cock thrums with a pulse all of its own, hot and hard, and twitching with every press of Ronin's own from within the alchemist.

"You were supposed to stay still." Remi growls, releasing the back of his husband's thigh and sitting all the way back up again to better fulcrum himself against Ronin's hips.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
There are no words, not after his name tears through the air like that, but Ronin's feelings are riotous in the way they clamour and roar through him. There's a lot of things he might say in response to his husband, not all of them kind or good. Things like you were supposed to be mine or you were supposed to be careful or you were supposed to be the smart one, but instead there's just delicious pressure and the huff of their breath and the taste of the alchemist on his lips.

And as Remi sits up again (drawing a shuddering gasp from the Star), Ronin does manage a very, very wicked smile all of a sudden. And Remi will feel a second presence behind him, warm and calloused hands snaking around his waist and up against his chest and around the base of his erection, stroking along with each tilt and rock of his hips. Ronin's astral projection presses close, leaving bruising kisses along the side of Remi's neck until he reaches his ear. "Tell me you want me," he echoes.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Ronin doesn't need to say anything; the Star's emotions suggest the thoughts that inspire them. Too far in now to give voice to anything he might be thinking, the alchemist suddenly craves some sort of pain that might begin to compensate for the wrongs he's done. The pleasure begins to feel too, and gods he wants to scream against it. He doesn't deserve it, and he needs to—

—the arms around his chest have sharp teeth appearing in his mouth as he turns abruptly. Rather does Ronin do this, project during sex. The change makes Remi doubt himself further, though the rough press of lips against his jawline helps soothe him. 'I want you.' Remi replies immediately, drunkenly turning toward the projection. "Dèi ti voglio. Nessun altro. Mai più." With fingers curled in the projection's hair, Remi tilts his gaze back down towards Ronin with a shift of his hips. "Lo prometto." He whispers. "I promise."

Leaning forward, Remi's kiss begins soft and slow, his tongue and lips seeking approval first before growing more desperate and demanding. " Tell me what you want. I just want to make you feel good."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
It's the most curious feeling, to be both pressed up behind Remi and also stretched beneath him, and Ronin has to spend a moment or two to navigate these waters. His hands roam along the top of the Lullaby's thighs and onto his hips, greedy for every touch of him he can get - at the same time, more hands press against the scar tissue on Remi's chest and start to stroke out a needy rhythm against his cock. Ronin's projection leans into the kiss, the hot press of his tongue deliberately slow even as the real thing isn't nearly as patient.

"You already make me feel good," he whispers, fingers tightening against his cock. "You have no idea how much I want you - always." Though Remi might well have an idea, because even through feelings that couldn't help but be thorny in the wake of their current situation, there's a roar of something bright and hot behind it, a solar flare of desperate need that hides a love for the alchemist that goes bone deep.

"Kiss me," the projection murmurs, though he nods down at himself on the bed, as if to say that me. "I want you from behind, but I want to see you as well."
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Ronin is the only one who can touch the scars on Remi's chest without the sensation immediately sending him into a blind rage. No pulses on his lips as one of Ronin's hands works at the base of his erection, wanting not to be distracted at all from making this about the Star. He can't make himself say it of course, not with multiple hands squeezing and caressing him and adding kerosene-soaked fuel to what's already burning inside.

There's something about all of this that makes it feel traitorously like there's a third person with them; the presence of which is precisely what Remi had just promised would never happen again. But then Ronin's words have everything dissolving away, and it's with a relieved collapse that the alchemist moves from the projection to blanket the Star. "I only want you." Remi vows between heated kisses, and though he's reluctant to do so, he raises his hips enough to free himself from Ronin before shifting his knees back onto the bed on either side of the Star. 'Just you.'

Nestling one forearm against Ronin's side and bracing the other against the wall, Remi tucks his wings away that his husband's hands might have access to the truest parts of him. 'Gods have me." He moans, the words a strange mixture of a plea and a growl. Not that the Star likely needed any encouragement, but Remi's restless hips grind downward so that at least 2/3 erections present might be mercilessly teased beneath the weight of their bodies.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"You have me," Ronin whispers, leaning up to meet the alchemist in kisses that feel much more romantic than any others they've exchanged so far. "And I have you. It's all I want. It's all I'll ever want." Even as he speaks, the words mumbled between kisses, both Remi and his projection are shifting and manoeuvring until Ronin's breath hitches, his hips grinding up to meet the delicious pressure provided by the other man. And at the same time he enters the alchemist from behind, a sensation that leaves the Star overwhelmed and unable to speak.

So he doesn't try, reaching up to bury gentle fingers in messy curls; Ronin's touches are soft, delicate almost - and completely at odds with his projection. The pace his astral counterpart sets is nothing short of ravenous, his thrusts deep and fast and hard as if to make up for every second of teasing over the past however long. And so it's with sweet hands and a greedy rhythm that the Star climbs towards his orgasm, surprised by how close he is already.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
In that moment, Remi couldn't be more in love with the Star, or more disgusted with himself for the things he's done that have jeopardized or called into question the things that were truly important in his life. Ronin will feel a flash-flood of conviction surging from the man nestled above him. Whatever it took, whatever the cost, it would only ever be Ronin. There was nothing in him that the Star couldn't have, or satisfy, or perfectly match and mirror. Gods he was such a fool, but at least he was a fool who had learned what he'd needed to, before his chances ran out.

Remi too is left breathless and gasping as the projection enters him, his back arching up as the muscles in his arms contract and shiver. Had Ronin not said he had wanted to see the alchemist during this, Remi would have begged the Star to turn over that they might each have and be had as they had done before in dreams. Instead, he tries to focus on the blue eyes just inches away from his own, wordlessly screaming out an endless refrain of promises never to wander or stray ever again.

"—Ronin—" Even Remi doesn't know if he's hissed the words, or merely traced the letters with his tongue against Ronin's lips. It's a special sort of torture not to be able to bury his head against his husband's shoulder, or to feel the pull of Ronin's fingers in his curls. Enduring this exquisite sweetness is almost too much to bear, and it makes him want to laugh as much as snarl. So instead of either, he simply pants, "—I love you—" Because it's the only thing that makes sense to say.

It's the only thing that makes sense at all.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
The tidal wave of emotion that comes flooding out of the alchemist has Ronin's hips arching upwards of their own accord, and the hand that isn't buried in his husband's curls strays instantly lower, gathering them both up so he might stroke out a frenetic rhythm. "I love you too--" he manages, just about, caught in a wash of seaglass green and leaning up to steal a hasty kiss between sips of breath. His projection is relentless above them, dragging a moan out from Ronin's throat that will vibrate against Remi's lips, and his climax begins to fizz and crackle up the backs of his thighs.

"God's, I'm gonna--" He doesn't even have time to finish the thought, let alone the sentence; the Star doesn't know if it technically counts as cumming twice, but the intensity of his orgasm like this is enough to render him utterly senseless. His fingers tighten hard in the back of Remi's curls, head tilting up as the world turns to static. It hits him again and again, and riding it through is as much torture as it is pleasure. Because it feels like it has snuck up on him, he feels like he wants more, though there's no doubt about it that Ronin is utterly spent after this.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Flashes of blue and crimson cheeks seem to be blotted out by the combined sounds of their breathing as well as Ronin's continued thrusts. His senses blur together and overlap, until everything becomes to seamless and singularly bright that Ronin's half-finished warning might as well have come from his own lips.

Pushing his hips down to gain what little friction is needed to send him over the edge, Remi reaches up with both hands to cup Ronin's face in his hands. He means to kiss the Star, but he's too late; Remi's orgasm makes his mind go blank as his body tenses and stills in the onslaught of pleasure.

That his eyes have closed, that he's panting against the Star's lips or that his fingertips have pressed against Ronin's temple and jaw, is not something Remi will notice for a few moments. Consciousness descends on him like a shutter being slowly opened to let the sun back in, and Remi finds himself blinking stupidly as sensation reappears in fits and starts. He can't feel the mess he's made between them, but he can feel the rise of Ronin's stomach against his own. He isn't aware of whether or not the projection is still behind him, but he can feel the phantom pressure of where fingers had grasped at his hips. He isn't sure how loudly he's breathing, but he knows that he's never been more in love.

"We...." Leaning up slightly if only so that he's able to properly take in all of Ronin's face, rather than just his nose and the curve of his lips. "...are terrible parents." That had been anything but subtle, or silent. "And also we've broken our bed. Well. You have broken our bed." Gods, how much Remi loves this man.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
The projection has disappeared, if only because Ronin doesn't have enough concentration for himself, let alone anything else going on, but that only gives him the excuse he needs to wind his arms around Remi properly. For a while there's only the sound of their laboured breath, the feel of warm skin against his palms and the press of fingertips on his jawline, and Ronin would be content if that's all there ever was in his future. His eyes blink open, hazy and hopelessly content, and a stupid smile creeps across his lips to spot Remi in his immediate vision.

"We are," he agrees in a hoarse voice, brushing his nose against his husband's. "And I did. You helped." Unable to wipe the smile away, Ronin hugs Remi all the closer, clearly having no intention of getting up or going anywhere. "My projection will clean up. Just... give me a second," he mumbles, leaning in to kiss the corner of Remi's mouth. "I love you. That was incredible."
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
And you should know,
Breathless with joy, the alchemist narrows one eye and offers his husband a skeptical shake of his head. "Did I? That does not sound like me." It did though, and they both know it. Whatever mess, whatever the state of their room, Remi is quite content to remain in the chaos of their love-making as long as Ronin will allow.

"I love you more." In this moment, he thinks that he really, really does. Even exhausted as he is, ever fibre of the alchemist's body is still keen to reaffirm every promise he'd just made. It was only Ronin for him, and while that had always been true, Remi would never let anything he did give his husband reason to think otherwise. He would be cruel, unkind, murderous even, if that was what it took.

And, it probably would.

"Sei tu. Sarai sempre tu.." The words are accompanied by a rush of love and predatory adoration, like a blanket being drawn up to their shoulders and settling down around them.