a star when dimmed by dawning light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
nothing's fair in love and war
Something in her settles immediately upon seeing his face. It’s like a chorus of voices whispering assurances in her head; he’s here, you’re safe, nobody can hurt you when you’re together. Archaic notions from days long past when they’d only had each other to trust at their back. Now that hers is against the wall, this is the only place she would consider going.

As he closes the door behind her, she drops her bag to the ground, frenetic energy buzzing in her veins and making her skin crawl. “I have so much to tell you, and not much time,” Hotaru breathes, voice underlined by steel. She must keep her head, because Deimos might not with everything she has to share. The only question is where to start?

Shucking her jacket, Hotaru divests her layers until only her soft cotton shirt remains, and it clings to the not inconsiderable bump already showing at the very bottom of her stomach. Her hand reaches for his, guiding it there in a gesture he won’t mistake even before the words come. “I’m pregnant.” And if he looks into her face he will see a vortex of emotions; terror, joy, frustration. This changes everything and she knows it. “When Frey Attuned me, they presented a challenge. A race. Remi was there and…with their magnetism…” Words fail her, because how else can she word what a giant fucking mess of a mistake this has become? “He knows. He wants to be involved but - I don’t know what that will mean.” Trying to answer any questions that might immediately arise, because the hourglass sand is ever-pouring, and this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
a star when dimmed by dawning light - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 07:02 PM
RE: a star when dimmed by dawning light - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 07:33 PM