a star when dimmed by dawning light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
nothing's fair in love and war
His exasperation is met with her own bristled emotions, though they’re not aimed fully at him. “Trust me I know,” she snaps, and runs a hand roughly through her hair, immediately regretting it. It’s not as if he’d said anything, but he didn’t have to. She knows exactly what he’s thinking, has visited every pathway herself and trod them half to death with the extra time she’d been allowed. Though she can’t help the slightly hysterical laugh that escapes at his incredulous, singular reply. “Yeah, neither of us saw that one coming either.” The gay married man and the woman who still loved her exes? Yeah that was a combo nobody had expected.

Already she can see his mind ticking away, and her eyes narrow. “You’re not doing this alone,” she affirms, refusing to budge. “I don’t care what it takes. We’ll figure something out. Otherwise…well, I’m not quite midway but it won’t be long either.” Not that Deimos would be happy to wait, that was more Hotaru’s gig. Spinning she grabs her coat up and slips it back on, the chill harder to bear in her current state and desperately needing something to do with her hands.

“Secondly, Sunjata contacted Morgan. He’s demanding I go to Torchline to talk about the fire. I told Morgan I was there, but only to stop you, to account for my presence there - she believes me, and has allowed me to try and settle things on my own considering…extenuating ties.” The sharpness of her gaze is telling. That this was an intentional deception, finely crafted to suit their needs. “I have to go alone but I don’t intend to do so without you knowing. I have to be there by morning.” And though she’s scared to face them emotionally, it will not stop her either.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
a star when dimmed by dawning light - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 07:02 PM
RE: a star when dimmed by dawning light - by Hotaru - 06-15-2021, 08:21 PM