the ghost of all you’ve loved and lost
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// it's not enough that you're wrestling yourself
but your friends talk shit while you're going through hell //
Pemota sticks to him, as does Haai and he wonders if that’s because of his volatility or simply because Nate’s ensured he stays away from calming him. But they settle, Sunjata remains standing on the opposite side of the table, his gaze torn between watching her and tearing away, especially as the story begins.

He hates everything about this. The fact they have to do this in the first place. But Hotaru dives right in, Sunjata’s jaw working the entire time she speaks. But he tacks down some mental questions, waiting until she’s done, waiting until her statement is solidified – some part of him wishing he had written it down. Perhaps he’d gotten the parts that mattered in the end.

Her statement finishes and the Attuned is silent, despite the way his emotions sway from rage to sorrow like a whip – one that he’s incapable from stopping pour from him despite his stony face. “You told him where it was.” He begins, his voice sharp before he’s filtering her statement through his head, sucking in a sharp breath, stepping back as horns curl from his head, an arm folding across his chest while the other reaches up to run through his beard. “You don’t have to have fire magic to start fires, Hotaru. Lightning can. Did you forget I’ve been struck by it?” He snaps, his gaze landing back on her, as if he stares at her long enough, her face might answer his question before her words tried to. “So you expect us to believe that you arrived, demanded you needed the room to get everyone to leave, and then just… Found the fire?” He doesn’t believe her, not for a second, because there had been those that she'd scurried out from within the Guild, those that had watched from below as it went up in flame.

As for being angry and hurt? That’s one of the more confusing parts, and there’s a sharp pang of rage that sours him as he steps back toward the table, clawed hands placed on the wood as he leans against it. “I want to know why the fuck it had to happen in the first place.” His throat burns, evident in the slight tremble of his voice. “Deimos already came and threatened me for what I did to you. After you and Nate left. Kamaria was the only thing that stopped him from having his revenge. But he claimed that he and I would be fine if I stayed out of your shit.” There’s a slightly shaky inhale of breath, claws that dig into the wood of the table.

And I did, Hotaru.” Her name tastes like poison on his tongue and he recoils from it, from the sudden blindsiding sorrow that’s paired with it. “You chose to leave!" His muscles tremble and he tries to tone himself down with another sharp inhale of breath. "We parted on good terms so I thought. I promised you my help if you ever needed it. And I tried to let you go.” His throat is still torn up, causing his voice to crack and break despite the amount of times he hates that it does.

He pushes off from the table, stepping back, folding his arms across his chest to gather some distance between them, to rub at his face again, words failing him as he retreats back into himself.
// you said it feels like you're swimming through mercury
and every night you think you're gonna die in your sleep //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the ghost of all you’ve loved and lost - by Sunjata - 06-17-2021, 02:21 AM