[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

You going to see the market girl? Emmett's siblings jostled him as he left out the door, each having heard at least one dinner time story about his meeting Phoebe. He left their questions unanswered, but the basket in his arms and smile on his lips gave the game away. As much as it was embarrassed to go ga-ga over the first nice girl his age he'd met, he supposed it was natural as well. He wanted to impress.

He was worried he would struggle to find the clinic, but he smelled sweet perfumes and herbs and saw the comfy looking building and just knew. It seemed, from what he knew of her, like the kind of place Phoebe might make. He wasn't anxious as he approached the door, not quite; more like a slightly nauseating kind of happy which was adjacent to nerves.

With a simple knock of two raps on the door, he waited for it to be opened. When it was Emmett smiled and waved even though he was barely two feet away. "Hey, Phoebe. I hope I'm not late. I brought some stuff from the farm over for you, though. And you've got me all day!"

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Emmett - 02-07-2019, 11:54 PM