[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
At the sound of the rap-a-tap-tap on her door, she sighed. When would people learn to just come in? Never probably. Or at least not until someone was having a baby. Maybe she should make a sign that said come in or open or something to indicate that such formalities weren't needed. Oh well. For now she took the pot off the stove so it wouldn't burn and headed over to the door.

It was a subconcious action but she tugged at her dress to straighten it and tousled her hair so it would look a little nicer...wait why? Ugh! These nerves were making her act weird.

Phoebe opened the door and smiled to see Emmett standing there. "Oh good, you found me!" she said, stepping aside so he could come in. "I really appreciate you coming all this way to help me. I...really have no idea what I am supposed to do to prepare the building for Long Night." she said. Brown eyes glanced to the basket as he mentioned having brought things from the farm. "What did you bring?" she asked curiously.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-08-2019, 12:19 AM