[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

Emmett stepped in, looking about at the inside of the clinic. It was a lot nicer than his house, that was for sure; the cottage his family lived in was a building far more concerned with practicality than comfort or beauty. He felt suddenly conscious of himself, as if it were painfully obvious his home was only shades of grey and brown.

"...Uhh...we usually put moss under t'floorboards and get some Luxere. Turn out the big candles, block up the windows...my Ma likes to paint pig's blood over the door but I think that's an old superstition." He shrugged. "Y'can probably get away with just the moss 'n some boards on the windows."

"Oh, this?" Emmett held up the basket and opened it to Phoebe so she could see the vegetables inside, as well as some wool and a little bottle of milk. The wool was for any blankets she could make (he didn't know if she was crafty, but there had to be a use for warm wool in a midwifery in Deepfrost) and the milk for the babies, or just for her to drink herself.

"Just some stuff I could get. Everything I gathered myself, not from the stuff for market. I got you the good potatoes this time, Phoebe." He promised with an amused smirk.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Emmett - 02-08-2019, 09:22 PM