[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
”Why?” Phoebe asked as Emmett quickly listed off all of the things they had to do to prep the clinic for Long Night. But even as she waited for his answer, she moved to a little storage chest, pulling out all of the moss she and Rexanna had gathered while getting food. Now she knew why Rexanna had kept picking it up! ”Wouldn’t you want the big candles on if it is that dark? Why board everything up?” A hint of nervousness creeped into her voice. What was there to hide from during Long Night that no one had mentioned to her until now?

Phoebe glanced in the basket and her eyes widened at everything that was in it. ”Oh my goodness, Emmett!! What did you have to do to get all of this??” she said in total shock. And he had gone through all the trouble of procuring these items for her? Her cheeks turned a pale shade of pink, both embarrassed and feeling a little guilty. His family must think he went off to visit some inept, incapable idiot…which…well compared to the Naturals she supposed she was. She didn’t know what Long Night was, she had nothing to trade…okay maybe that view would be warranted.

{i]”I got you the good potatoes this time, Phoebe.”[/say}

That broke the tension a little and she laughed lightly. ”As ugly as the other potatoes were, they still tasted good.” she said with a smile. ”You’re very generous, and I really appreciate it. I don’t know what I did to deserve your kindness.” she said.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-08-2019, 09:55 PM