[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
Phoebe's eyes widened, her expression unmistakably that of fear. "M-monsters?" she said in total surprise. "Monsters attack the houses??" Yep. Count her downright terrified now. And to think she was going to try to survive Long Night alone!! That only made the realization all the more scary. "I-i guess it's good I am not going to be alone like I had planned...I wonder if Isla knows about the monsters..." she mumbled, feeling a bit shook up now.

Well when you didn't have much to trade with, and you kept using what little you had to feed the newcomers, the items in that basket turned into a true bounty. "Oh! But....doesn't your family need these things?" she said in concern. Slowly it would come to light that Phoebe had a bit of a martyr complex, putting others before her own needs repeatedly.

Her cheeks flushed a little and she smiled. "Well I am greatful for it. She did well." she said softly. Phoebe glanced around, unsure where to start and a bit overwhelmed still by this news of monsters. "U-uhm...I guess we should put the moss in the floorboards...but I don't know how to get under them." she admitted, a bit embarrassed.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-09-2019, 03:17 PM