[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
As long as she was with folk who knew what they were doing? Oh boy. "Well...Isla is an Outlander like me...she is an ascended so I am sure she could fight monsters if needed and I am sure she knows more than me...but I am not certain any of us really know what we are doing." she said quietly. Now she was really nervous. They were all just trying to survive but...this place was much more dangerous than they had anticipated it seemed.

"It is more than what I had though...so thank you." she said with a warm smile. It was nice being cared about and cared for. The thought that he had thought about her and what she could use made her cheeks flush a little and her heart seemed to beat a little faster. Why?

Her blush only darkened when she saw his arms, actually rather surprised and impressed by how muscular he obviously was. She shouldn't have been surprised, he worked a farm, but he seemed more slight than she was used to as her pa and brother had been big burly fellows.

"I have that!" she said, bringing it over to him. She would watch his process and try to remember it. "I didn't know why I was supposed to gather this, but I got a lot of it." she said and sighed a little. "You must think I'm awfully stupid.. " she said quietly.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-09-2019, 07:12 PM