[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

The person who was staying with her...was also an Outlander? Emmett sighed and frowned, loudly blowing air from his cheeks. His first instinct was to offer to help,  but his family did need hands around this time. He stayed quiet for the moment but the thought stayed in his mind.

He took the moss and began to pack it under the boards with practiced hands. "Nah, you're not stupid for not knowin' stuff 'bout a whole new world. If you ask me,  settin' up somethin' like this in such short time shows that you're real smart n' resourceful." Emmett was sure if he was dropped in a new place,  he'd spend the first months running around like a headless chicken.

"It's for makin' the floor quieter. When it's all in there, you can' hear steps as much... so neither can t'monsters." He pointed out, tapping his nose... then sighing. "Phoebe...do y'want me to stay? For LongNight? Frank can deal by himself with everyone, n' it sounds like ya need the help."

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Emmett - 02-09-2019, 07:51 PM