[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
She didn't know why, but her cheeks reddened when he smiled at her. He was...awfully cute when he smiled she thought. That thought of course did nothing to lessen the pink color of her flush. Phoebe smiled back, glancing down, suddenly feeling a bit bashful. Her usually shy nature had not been particularly strong recently. She had needed to be more assertive to get by here. But suddenly it was coming back to the forefront all at once. Great. What perfect timing.

When he touched her leg she was surprised, enough so that she instinctively did what he had intended and moved around to the side so he could get passed her. But why had he insisted on moving around her so close? The room was very wide and there was more than enough room for two people to maneuver without coming even close to each other. She blushed again, mumbling an apology for being in his way.

"Out drinking with her friends? Wasn't everyone worried because of the monsters?" she said in surprise. If there were monsters out and about she knew her pa wouldn't have let a single one of her sisters or herself out of his sight until they were gone. But he seemed confident that his family wouldn't worry too much if he was away...and if she was being honest with herself she would feel better if he was around. He knew everything about what to expect or what to do if things went wrong probably. Everyone would be safer with Emmett close at hand. "If...if you wouldn't mind I think it would be nice if you could come to the clinic. I think it would help everyone, including me."

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-09-2019, 09:45 PM