[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

"Well it isn' too much of a worry if you're with people somewhere inside. She went down t'Atheneum, I think. Bunch of 'em packed into a room there and drank the week through. I spent it sortin' things out at home." He tried to not let the bitterness get into his voice about this, but he had been pretty sore for a while. It seemed like all the responsibility always fell on him, just because he was the one willing to do it.

Phoebe wanted him to come. The situation was serious, so he tried to dampen it down, but Emmett couldn't help the wide smile on his face. "Right then. I'll come down the first night before. You got a bed for me? S'alright if not, I can stay on the floor. I'll just bring a blanket."

With the last of the most likely-to-be-stepped on floorboards packed, he stood up and stretched, then looked about at the windows. "Hm. We could maybe just push furniture up in fronta these. Is your door strong, do ya think?"

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Emmett - 02-10-2019, 03:14 PM