[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
"Well the whole thing sounds awfully serious to me! But if you don't think there is a reason for it to be then...I'll try to not be serious." she said with a light laugh. The fact that anyone could be calm and relaxed knowing that a week of monsters was about to descend on them was beyond her comprehension. But she had no reason to not trust Emmett's assessment of the situation. He had lived through it many years now after all. It was a good sign really that he wasn't freaking out.

Okay. She would try and be cool about this Long Night thing. Try.

The following events almost seemed to happen in slow motion. She saw that he was about to tip the glass over and tried to warn him but was far too slow. She gasped a bit as the vase fell, stiffening in anticipation of the shattering sound. But it didn't come, because Emmett caught it just in time...spilling its contents down his shirt and onto the floow. "Oh my goodness are you okay??" she asked worriedly, hurrying over to him. He might notice then that the flower in the vase was the same one he had given her in the market, and the careful way she set it on the table. "I am so sorry! Here, give me your shirt and I will wash it quick so it doesn't stain." she said, holding out her hands to take it.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-10-2019, 10:31 PM