[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

It was serious, in a way, but not any more so than a bad storm to Emmett. It happened every year and he'd always survived so far, when all the rituals had been correctly completed. In some ways it was nice to get a break from the farm work for a week, even though he usually ended up being roped into babysitting or tidying in the house.

"I'm fine, Phoebe, I just hope your flower is." He said, smiling down at the flower as he saw her gently place it down. Even with his side now freezing cold and wet and his embarrassment, he was pleased to see she had kept the gift.

At first he didn't think anything of taking off his shirt, used to communal baths and big laundry days from his upbringing, but as he lifted it over his head it suddenly occurred to him that Phoebe probably did not have many men stripping down in here. But she was a medical professional, he reminded himself, and took it off entirely. Perhaps she would see nothing but a body to analyse and treat when she looked on his torso.

"Thank you." He said as he gave it to her. "You don't gotta do anythin' fancy with it. Just a scrub is fine with me."

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Emmett - 02-11-2019, 05:12 PM