[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

Emmett noted the red blush in Phoebe's face and the way she quickly spun around and grinned. So he wasn't quite so mundane to her after all. He supposed if he saw her shirtless he would be pretty flustered too, but he hardly got to see a lot of naked girls up on the farm. Especially not nice ones that he liked rather a lot.

He took the towel and even though he had no idea how, tried to pose a bit with it as he dried himself off, lifting his arms this way and that and trying to make sure all of his good sides were facing Phoebe (not that he really knew which sides his good ones were, but he had a rough estimate). "We get plenty of stains on us up at the farm. Much worse things than some water n' dirt, too." It had not occurred to Emmett that talking about animal waste was not particularly sexy.

She placed the shirt near the fireplace and he smiled a thanks at her before looking about the place some more. "Well then. I guess I should prolly try get some stuff in fronta the windows without smashing your flowers, huh? You got anything tall you don' mind using?"

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Emmett - 02-11-2019, 06:54 PM