[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
He really was an…uh…athletic dryer wasn’t he? She wasn’t sure why he felt a need to lift his arms and shift around like he did but…well she wasn’t going to ask. That seemed like a mean question. It wasn’t like he was hurting anybody by doing so after all. ”I am sure. But I doubt anyone expects you to come back from town covered in dirt.” she said. It wasn’t quite the same as having come in from working the fields after all. It was going into town to help with indoor tasks.

Anything tall? Hmm. ”I have these couple of cabinets in the back. And there are the guest beds if we need to but I would prefer not if it can be helped.” she said. If she used those undoubtedly someone would rush in at the last minute in labor and she wouldn’t have an easily accessibly bed to use. Telling a laboring woman to walk up the stairs to her personal bed wasn’t the most ideal either, depending how far along she was.

”You haven’t told me much about your family. What are they like?” she asked, trying not to look at him too long or else she would blush for sure.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-11-2019, 08:05 PM