[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

"I'll jus' tell 'em you ambushed me in a field." Emmett joked with a grin, thinking that really his family were so used to see him covered in mud they likely wouldn't even think about it. There were so many reasons to be dirty when one was in his line of work, after all.

He looked at the cabinets and then the beds. She was right, it was probably silly to take the beds, so he nodded towards the cabinets then bent down to experimentally lift the bottom of one of them; it was heavier than he had expected. He could take most of the weight, but would too ungainly to move it effectively. "Couldya help me with this? I got most a it, but you could just help t'guide me."

As she came over to help, he answered the question about his family. "Loud. They're real loud. Ma n' Pa are gettin' old, so me and my brother do a lotta the work. My sisters are a bit too young t' be doing the harder stuff, but they do a lot too. The little ones jus' do the odd thing....we all laugh a lot. But we do a lotta stuff." He shrugged. It was hard to explain his whole life in only a few sentences.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Emmett - 02-11-2019, 11:00 PM