[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
She looked a little confused at that explanation. ”Ambushed you in a field? Why would I do that?” she asked innocently, a little wide eyed. He had helped her so much! Aside from the fact that she physically couldn’t ambush him, why would she?

”Yes, of course!” Phoebe said, hurrying to the other end of the cabinet to help. She positioned herself to lift the one end of the cabinet while he described his family. ”Mine was loud too.” she said with a smile. ”Well…everyone but me was loud.” when too many people got talking she had resorted to just staying silent. She just couldn’t compete with big personalities like that and faded into the background. It meant she could get away with a lot more, but she didn’t, goody-two-shoes she was. ”I was the baby in my family though. You’re in the middle it sounds like?” she asked.

But she couldn’t really continue the conversation. As they tried to lift and move the cabinet she found the weight of it too much and she stumbled backwards with a little squeak of alarm as she fell backwards, the cabinet tipping towards her dangerously.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-12-2019, 08:28 PM