[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
Phoebe would have replied. She would have blushed and stuttered the way he joked and winked at her. She would have mumbled something that was simultaneously cute and awkward in response. But instead she was distracted by the impending reality of being crushed by a cabinet.

The speed at which Emmett moved to get to her was astounding. So much so that at first she didn’t realize it, eyes still closed, body all tensed in anticipation of being crushed. But the sound of the falling cabinet slamming against the floor and not feeling the intense pain of being under it made her realize just that – she wasn’t under it…but there was a slight pressure around her torso and arms. Her eyes fluttered open and she found herself held against Emmett’s chest, standing toe to toe with him. Suddenly her heart was racing for an altogether different reason, her cheeks flushing a bright red. He was so close they were almost…

”Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!”

Phoebe’s head spun around – sorry Emmett for the faceful of thick blonde hair – and her eyes widened when she saw someone had come into the shop at the exact moment that she found herself pressed up against a shirtless young man. But before she could say anything they rushed back out of the clinic. Her cheeks had been red before but now she was completely flushed, very much embarrassed.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-12-2019, 09:17 PM