[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
He might find it funny but she was rather mortified. What sorts of rumors were going to be spread now! The thought only made her cheeks darken. Wonderful. But she was distracted from the thought as Emmett created some space between them, holding her shoulders only in a steadying manner. Her stomach sunk, surprising even herself that despite her embarrassment at being seen in a suggestive situation that she was disappointed to be at a respectable distance again. ”I-it’s okay, it wasn’t what they obviously thought it was after all.” she said, cheeks still red but with the tiniest hint of the disappointment in her eyes.

She was getting ahead of herself. He was just being helpful. Even if the intruder hadn’t shown up he wouldn’t have…would he have? No. Don’t be silly, Phoebe.

”Yes, I’m okay I just lost my balance.” she said quietly, trying to get her emotions all straightened out again. ”If we put some rags under the feet it should slide really easy across the floor and not leave marks.” she said. Phoebe only knew that from trial and error, having shoved the cabinets around the room before. Some were easily on hand – midwife’s clinic after all – and if he lifted the feet she could shove the rags in place so the cabinet could be slid into place.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-13-2019, 03:53 PM