[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

"I don' think I could ever be so lucky." Emmett said with a slightly sad smile, moving to lift up the cabinet for her to place the rug beneath. With the rug underneath he could drag it to the window, pulling hard with his arms and trying to flex his muscles just a bit (but pretending to himself that he wasn't).

As the cabinet covered the first window the side of the room it faced got very dim, and Emmett looked about. "...Hm. Y'know, you're gonna need some candles in here prolly so you can see in the next few days." Suddenly, the little clinic seemed so bare, so lacking in any proper protection. He put his hands on his hips and tutted, shaking his head.

"Y'know, Bee..." He said, the nickname coming from him without thought. "...I'm a lil worried about you stayin' here at all. You...think y'might wanna come up to my families? I promise I'll get you a private room n' get you away from 'em sometimes. But then at least you'll be safe."

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Phoebe - 02-07-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic - by Emmett - 02-13-2019, 10:17 PM